Content of this article:
Zelmer BM1000 (ZBM1000W)
Philips HD9016 / 30
Hilton BM 3762
Redmond RBM-M1907 Black
This model creates loaves with a maximum weight of up to 900 grams. But, according to practical experience, 700 grams are really baked. Or you want to knead the dough in two rounds. Innovative design contributes to the fact that the bread machine does not require much space.
Works with 15 automatic programs. There is a separate mode for creating gluten-free baking. In addition, there are additional features:
- Select the degree of roast for crusts.
- Setting the accelerated mode of processing.
- Adjust the weight of the resulting loaf.
Suspending actions in any program is the main advantage that the technology has. But the baking process will not be the fastest, because the power level of the device is not very high.PROS:
- Timer to delay the start.
- Low price.
- Choice of weight for loaves.
- The choice of color for crusts.
- Making baked gluten free.
- Support for 15 programs on the machine.
- Not the most successful design.
- Low power level.